Tuesday 26 August 2008

Birdhouse Stage 2


I'm still not 100% sure what I want to do with this - but that's often the case, I work quite organically and "let it happen" rather than plan everything ahead.

So I gave it a coat of blue paint - it might not stay blue, although I do rather like it - and then in the middle of the night I remembered this gorgeous crackle paper by EK Success which works perfectly on the roof. This paper is so great, it even has the texture of the crackle.

I did find some interesting pictures out there of other altered birdhouses, but just at the moment I'm not sure what to do next. It will come, though hopefully not in the middle of the night this time! How we suffer for our art!!

1 comment:

Linda Vincent said...

Wow - what a treasure! You are so lucky Rosie, I can't wait to see what you do next with it. The blue is lovely.
Linda x