Friday 14 November 2008

OVERDONE IT A BIT ...


Went to the Hobbycrafts show at the NEC yesterday and might possibly have overdone it a bit. Even with my Zelda Zimmer frame it's a long day on your feet and it always knocks me for six, but I don't care (much anyway) because it's worth it for a creative day's shopping!

This is my set of inchies made for our challenge over on the Awfully Big Art Adventure. I hadn't done any before, feeling that they didn't offer enough scope in such a small space. It was only when I saw a set of them altogether that I began to get it, and it was only after I'd made these that I read somewhere about inchies which tell a story ... so that's got to be worth a try with my love of making up stories!!

Mounted up and framed these would make quite a good Christmas present wouldn't they? Hmmmm where did I put that ruler .....?

5 comments:

pammyjo said...

I really like these. I haven't tried inchies, but seeing them here together, it is a neat presentation. Hmmm ... I think I might give it a go. So small, yikes!

~*~Patty S said...

Overdone - I think NOT Rosie!
These are marvelous and do make an impact en masse! Loving the newest ABAA challenge. I am having so much fun thanks to you and Linda oxo

Chris said...

Rosie your atc's are just perfect... I am so looking forward to doing mine for the challenge and I am going to try to think out of the box for this one :D
I'm kak handed with my big fingers and have only ever done one set before but I am loving the challenges so better go grab my ruler eh :D
hugs
Chris xx

Ed said...

Gorgeous set of inchies Rosie - love them all, and they look great grouped together - put them in a nice frame for your fav. aunt :-)

Cindy said...

Rosie these are just beautiful and what adorable images. You're right, they'd be great framed together for a gift - wonderful work!