Saturday 21 June 2008

SERENITY


The Arty Girlz challenge this week was to use a "hint of pink". Well as you know I'm more of a full on PINK sort of girl, so this was quite a challenge for me! The background is scrapbooking paper (I keep all my little bits for ATCs) and the flower image is by Lavinia Stamps. The main image is from a plate of art nouveau domino stamps by Enchanted Gallery, and I love the delicacy of this one. I watercoloured it subtly adding just a touch of pink. You can hardly see it but the title is on vellum.

Bit of a change from my vintage passion to make something like this, and I enjoyed using delicate shades for a change.

5 comments:

Heather Robinson said...

Oh how beautifully serene. Just a hit of pink indeed! This is very lovely my friend!

Chriss Rollins said...

Gorgeous Rosie blue siuts you.
chriss x

Linda Vincent said...

A beautifully composed piece!
Love those stamps Rosie.
XX

Crissi Harvey said...

wow Rosie this is so pretty love the colours fantastic
Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Sian said...

Beautiful, love the colours :)