Friday 20 June 2008

IT'S A "TWINCHY"!


I always swore that I'd never do "inchies" because they're just too little, but then the Wednesday Stamper challenge was to make a "twinchie" which is 2" square rather than 1".

So I set to and had a go, and quite enjoyed it - this size is big enough to work within, and not so small that you go blind in the process!

The story is that Frida is going to Paris (a long time ago so that's why the crackle background to suggest age) and she has her ticket to travel on flight 45. The ruler is to do with measuring success ... well I know what I mean. I might actually make some more of these!

14 comments:

Gillian .... said...

Great composition to your Twinchie

~*~Patty S said...

oohhh I adore your Frida twinchie, such amazing detail, it's super!!! I chose Frida too :)

Sanja said...

beautiful!!

johanna said...

great twinchie!

serendipity said...

just FAB.
hugs
joan in italy

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous twinchie

Linda Vincent said...

I really like this Rosie.
(Frida went to Paris in 1939 to attend an exhibition of her paintings - either you already knew that or you're psychic!!)
love Linda xx

Sandy said...

Wow this is absolutely stunning.
Fabulous Twinchie.

Viola said...

Great twinchie, Rosie! Really fabulous!!

Susie Campbell (Sue Smith) said...

The layering and attention to detail in your twinchie is amazing! Great work!

Anusch said...

Klasse, super Frida.

Belinda said...

love your vintage frida twinchie! i so agree with you on the inchies being too small

Unknown said...

A fabulous Twinchie Rosie - I love it X

Jaqi said...

I love this Rosie, Frida is getting everywhere, but shes a brilliant image to work with , very striking. She always looks good. I might just have a go at a TWINCHY, it looks great. Jaqi