Saturday 29 March 2008

POSTERIOR GRANDE?


PRIVATE COLLECTION
Did this in response to the TMTA (Think Monday Think ATC) Challenge to use texture. I nearly threw it away several times, so think I must be texturally challenged?? I'd had this bubbly paper for ages, so took it as a sign that I was meant to use it. It worked fine at first and looked great with the distress ink, but then it went all funny when it got wet and wouldn't co-operate, so have had it pressed under a pile of books, where of course I promptly forgot about it till today!! Still she's more or less flat now and is available to trade :-)

8 comments:

Willy said...

Funny ATC!

Chriss Rollins said...

hi Rosie i wish my Bum looked as big as hers :)))
thanx for sharing
chriss x

Anonymous said...

great ATC

Sandy said...

Wow stunning ATC. Looks so great.

Debbie said...

This is fantastic - great ATC

Jaqi said...

I think this is great. Im new to atc's but have been a scrapbooker for a while, and its a joy to see fun stuff like this look so good. Well done, Jaqi

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and funny.

Linda Vincent said...

This made me smile...and I agree with Chriss!
Love L xxx