Sunday 23 March 2008

EASTER EGG AND BIRD


KEEPING IN MY PRIVATE COLLECTION
Which came first, the chicken or the egg? I've just got this stamp (newsy bird from Stampers Anonymouse) after trying to track it down for ages, and I LOVE it. I wanted to get an egg in there somewhere too (well it IS Easter!) so the bird needed to sprout legs. I don't know what it is that appeals to me so much, but I'm dotty about newsprint and postmarks, so perhaps that has something to do with it? This little bird is available to trade.

4 comments:

Linda Vincent said...

I just love all your work - we must have very similar taste! Lets just save time......send me everything!!! LOL
X

sakazoke said...

Its beautiful Rosie. i simply adore these bird ATCs. Hope you will be making more? Ive not had any Easter ATCs at all. I knew i should of made some,lol. If you want to swap then give me a shout? ive loaded up some atcs at the weekend and i have a few more to load up.
Tina
xx

Chriss Rollins said...

wow i love this stamp tooooo its so gorgeous i too love newsprint and frank stamps.

rosie you are invited over to my place for a chance of some free blog candy please stop by if you have the time this week as you seem to be soo busy.
chriss x

Chriss Rollins said...

Rosie,
i am leaving a mesage on here as i do not think u are receiving my emails i am sending you.. could you check your spam/junk mail. as i have sent you letters with all the info you need to join the club and i just keep getting emails from you asking if you can join.
let me know if you find the emails. having same prob with linda too.
i would love for you to join the club as a member as i love your art work.
chriss x