I'm off to Canada for two weeks so won't be blogging again until after the 5th August - go on, say you'll miss me and that I'm not talking to the sky??
Planning to get all sorts of art materials while I'm there, and eat a lot of fish (my favourite) not to mention yummy ice cream, so much better than the UK. Alas no crafting but the stash shopping will make up for that!
But because I'm ever so nosy, I'd like to ask these questions of all my blog visitors in the two weeks I'm away:-
1. Your couldn't live without it arty tool or technique?
2. Name one blog that really inspires you ?
3. What cheers you up when you're down?
4. Your favourite smell?
5. The book you read over and over again?
6. What's the worst feeling in the world?
7. What was your first car?
8. Where would you build your dream house?
9. Name a small thing in your life that makes you happy
10. Can you tap dance?
11. What do you worry about in the wee small hours?
12. What are you doing tomorrow?
13. What's in your handbag?
And these are MY answers!
1. Chalk inks
4. Jack Daniels whisky
5. The Clowns of God by Morris West
7. Gorgeous blue mini
8. By the ocean
9. My computer - it brings the world to me
12. Flying to Canada
13. Tickets, passport, dollars, disabled parking permit