Monday, 21 April 2008

IT'S GOT A HOLE IN IT

PRIVATE COLLECTION
Leonie challenged us this week to make something with holes in and this is the result! I was originally thinking about a hole in the wall, but it gradually developed in another direction. I was vaguely thinking about movie posters too. Oh, what the heck, actually I'm not at all sure what it's all about but I think I like it! I cut a small X in the paper then carefully tore back sections, rolling some, and sticking down the edges. I added the photo underneath and took it from there ....

8 comments:

LazyKay said...

Excellent, I once tried tearing a hole like this but it ended up in the bin - now I've seen yours, I may try again. Lovely piece!

xxxxxxxxx

sharon said...

What a fantastic idea for a hole and I love the gingham background.
Love Sharon
x

Leonie said...

Georgeous ATC Rosie, really lovely idea and image.
xxx
Leonie

sesga loves 1950s said...

Hi Rosie Love the ATC simply stunning .please could you send me your address so I can send you something .
sesga@sky.com

love from sesga xx

Linda said...

What a brill idea Rosie! You've inspired me to do the 'holey' challenge!
xx

Heather Robinson said...

I love the way this diva is bursting through the paper...very imaginative way to create a hole Rosie! I invite you to visit my blog and enter my giveaway as a thank you for all of your lovely comments.

daisy said...

This is stunning Rosie. Fantastic. I'm in awe of your work xx

Jaqi said...

This is brilliant , I might have a go at trying this its very effective. Jaqi x