Sunday 6 April 2008

FLY THE NEST

NOW TRADED
Having my grand-daughters here got me thinking about my own girls, and how it seems no time at all since they were little. So continuing with my current nest fetish (and a collage sheet of them) I found this little person who seemed to embody what I was trying to get across. With my grand-daughters I feel like I've got a second chance, when I never seemed to have time just to play with my own, I was always too busy keeping them clean, clothed and fed. I see my own daughter doing the same and there's no way I can explain how quickly they'll grow up and go, yet every generation says the same .....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the concept and the ideation behind it - yes, the years to when they 'fly the nest' are so swift - probably a good thing we can't realise it too soon.

xxxxxxxx

sakazoke said...

Just love this ATC Rosie. Love the colour as well. Congrats on your award as well.

Jaqi said...

I love this Rosie, I jst adore this style, you are very clever, Jaqi x

Femmy said...

beautiful! love your style of work!!!!

Chriss Rollins said...

Rosie fab ATC and yes like you was too busy being what i thought it took to be a 'good' mum... to have time to play, craft etc.. but boy do i make that up with my grand children, if i had of known that GC could be this much fun i would have had them first.
chriss x