Monday 21 September 2009

ANOTHER JOURNAL PAGE

I don't know why it's taken me 55 years to ask for help, but I may (just) have got the hang of it (but please don't quote me on that)! My mum was such a casual, even neglectful parent, that I got used to the idea early on that I was on my own. For a large part of my life I haven't needed very much help, having learned the hard way to be omnicompetent (or to look as if I am). In the 15 years I've had FM I have gradually needed more and more help, and am only just learning that it's OK to ask ... rather than get annoyed when people can't see without me telling them! Too much inner child there I think!!

I'm really enjoying this project, and it will be good to have a solid reminder of all the things I hope I've learned along the way. I should add that the book is relatively small, about 5 x 7 and will be spiral bound when it's complete.

1 comment:

Linda Vincent said...

Thats a great little page Rosie - and good advice for us all! Its going to be a cute little boook when its complete.....
XX