Thursday 30 July 2009

Bit of a funny moment ...

I've been extremely tired lately - it's part of my illness - but after a few rough days I felt like making ATCs again. Just look what I came up with, it's a wee bit strange I know!! I've got quite into doodly zettiology sort of stuff and that's sort of what happened with this. The word "pods" and the head are both from Teesha Moore, whose style I really love, and I like the way you can read the words of the background paper.

Then - I don't know what happened - I just started to doodle on it, and I have to say I rather like the result! It could just be that my brain is responding oddly to being tired, or (and I hope this is the case) I may be exploring something new. Who cares? I'm just gonna enjoy myself!

2 comments:

*jean* said...

i love your new ATC's rosie...i wonder what part of our brains responds to this zen-ish doodling that makes it so relaxing....hope you are feeling better....

Linda Vincent said...

I really like the colours in this Rosie...and the doodling of course!