Saturday, 28 March 2009

THAT OLD VINTAGE FEELING

NOW TRADED
Well as you know I just can't resist a nice bit of brown vintage, and I made this for the Crazy Amigo challenge which this week is stripes. I had this scrap of ruler paper which I think is Tim Holtz, and the wooden rulers made me think of school, which made me choose this little girl from a Digital Collage Sheet.

I was thinking about memories and how you can recall odd little things from school - starting with the rulers, numbers on my peg, playing bingo to learn numbers, the elegant Victorian
building which housed my first school. There's a lot of memories in this ATC, but if you want to trade for it and share them just get in touch .....

I was convinced I'd posted this earlier in the week! You know how the intention to do something makes you think you've already done it ...? Oh, just me then!

9 comments:

Lynn said...

I just LOVE this ATC Rosie, and would love to trade with you if I can offer you anything :) I love so many of your atc's.

Sandy said...

Oh Rosie this is lovely.
Fantastic work.

Jaqi said...

I love it Rosey. Im very much into Vintage right now, and this is super, Your work is always so beautiful. Jaqi x

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Just SO charming Rosie! You have the magic touch with ATCs especially!

Myriame said...

So lovely, great work

Janny said...

So lovely!

Gro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LazyKay said...

What a lot you've packed into this and yet it's not overcrowded - she looks quite happy to be at school! Maybe she was one of the clever ones?

xxxxxx

Lynn said...

I had to look at it again :)