Saturday 28 March 2009

THAT OLD VINTAGE FEELING

NOW TRADED
Well as you know I just can't resist a nice bit of brown vintage, and I made this for the Crazy Amigo challenge which this week is stripes. I had this scrap of ruler paper which I think is Tim Holtz, and the wooden rulers made me think of school, which made me choose this little girl from a Digital Collage Sheet.

I was thinking about memories and how you can recall odd little things from school - starting with the rulers, numbers on my peg, playing bingo to learn numbers, the elegant Victorian
building which housed my first school. There's a lot of memories in this ATC, but if you want to trade for it and share them just get in touch .....

I was convinced I'd posted this earlier in the week! You know how the intention to do something makes you think you've already done it ...? Oh, just me then!

9 comments:

Lynn said...

I just LOVE this ATC Rosie, and would love to trade with you if I can offer you anything :) I love so many of your atc's.

Sandy said...

Oh Rosie this is lovely.
Fantastic work.

Jaqi said...

I love it Rosey. Im very much into Vintage right now, and this is super, Your work is always so beautiful. Jaqi x

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Just SO charming Rosie! You have the magic touch with ATCs especially!

Myriame said...

So lovely, great work

Janny said...

So lovely!

Fredhøy - Gro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LazyKay said...

What a lot you've packed into this and yet it's not overcrowded - she looks quite happy to be at school! Maybe she was one of the clever ones?

xxxxxx

Lynn said...

I had to look at it again :)