Tuesday 20 January 2009

DID YOU GUESS?


This is what I've been working on - so tiny it makes my eyes go crossed! This is to be part of a friend's railway layout and it's "N" scale. I got given the job of doing the church and graveyard because of my professional interest in these things ...

I quite enjoyed doing it - which is just as well because it's a big layout he's planning and he's bound to have other jobs for me! It was interesting to explore the inside of a railway modelling shop and discover all the fascinating materials you can get in there!!

6 comments:

For the life of me said...

absolutely fab xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

So fantastic ,amazing detail!! ,I never guessed it was going to be a layout .
from sesga x

Linda Vincent said...

Its lovely Rosie...the church is absolutely beautiful. Can you redo the photo with your hand next to it - I've got no idea what N scale means.
Love
Linda xx

Sharon said...

Rosie what a wonderful piece of work so much detail...
Sharon xx

Anonymous said...

A MAY zing! Wow!

xxxxxx

jasminduft said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning! What materials did you use on this project? I don't know what N scale means but it sounds like it's really tiny. You did a fantastic job! So much detail! It's really beautiful!