Wednesday 21 May 2008

CREATING AGAIN ...

NOW TRADED
I was in a panic yesterday because although I'd been longing to get back to creating stuff again, when I sat down to play I couldn't seem to find any inspiration at all. You know how it is - you immediately think you'll probably never make anything ever again ......

Anyway a good night's sleep, being reunited with hubby, and going out to lunch seems to have done the trick (phew). Made this for the TGIF challenge to use up paper scraps. Having just come back from the Mediterranean that azure blue sea is still imprinted on my memory so it was slightly inevitable that this colour would feature strongly. I used a Paula Best stamp which I've coloured with mica paints. It's good to be back!! :D

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow Rosie this is brilliant.
What a extraordinary creation. Love this.

Thanks for this entry to TGiF.

Linda Vincent said...

Its good to have you back!!!
Ooooh I love that stamp so much!
XX

Chriss Rollins said...

welcome back...this is amazing you are fantastic
chriss x dottie

Anonymous said...

I love this ATC Rosie, you will never loose your creativity the will to do it alone is creativity !nice to have you back did you have a nice holiday ?
love from sesga xx

Jaqi said...

Oh Rosey this is lovely, We all get that block when we have been away a while! I dont think you would ever have to worry about it going for good! You are too clever, You will be creating quicker than ever in a couple of days, Jaqi x