Wednesday 12 March 2014

LETTERING TUTORIAL....

I really hope this works for everyone who has asked for it.  Now that I put the pictures up it looks a little bit dark, so if that's a problem please let me know and I will take new photographs.
What I'm hoping is that if you save these images you should then be able to print them out A4 size so that you can read them easily.
Its possible that there's a better way to do this - but this was what I could figure out at the time!  I do hope its useful and please do let me know how you get on with it.  Pass it on if you like, but I'd be grateful if you'd credit me with a link back to the blog!

Have fun ......!

8 comments:

alexa said...

Wooh! Brilliant - thank-you so much, Rosie! Off to see if I can copy them and print them off :).

Carol Q said...

ooh brilliant. thanks Rosie x

Andrea Small said...

Thank you very much! I'm just starting to play with lettering so this is very timely and helpful.

Diane said...

I just found your blog and already I see that your detailed explanation of your own journaling is going to help me achieve the effect I've admired, but didn't know how to achieve. Thank you!

Marion said...

Thank you so much for sharing your free lettering sheets!

Marion

Cath Wilson said...

Ooh, wow! Guess what I'll be doing later... thanks so much for posting these!

Creative Soul Juice - Hobby Parent said...

Great tutorial! Even though I've done some of these before, I got some new ideas and a spark for a new piece to work on. thanks! ~Hobby

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing Rosie!!