Wednesday 10 November 2010

AUTUMN REFLECTIONS

Even though I dread the cold weather, I do love the colours at this time of year .... I even like the wild blowy days as long as I don't have to go out in them! Watching the leaves blow outside my bay window is quite enough thank you. This leaf is done with one of my favourite stamps and for once I decided to use my ordinary handwriting rather than the style I usually use for journalling.
I was in the mood for a little bit of reflective colouring, so this page is quite simple and straightforward, but it catches how I was feeling.
It kind of reminded me that I could waste some perfectly lovely Autumn days in dreading the cold ones to come, instead of appreciating what IS, right now .... do I sound like Pollyanna? Hope not. Bah Humbug!!

9 comments:

Sandra Hall said...

I like 'the glad game'!Your Autumn page is gorgeous Rosie - what neat handwriting! Hope you enjoyed your conference in London? x

alexa said...

Lovely soft and glowing colours - like the way you've done your leaves. And the word 'mild' is one of my most favourite words in the whole of the English lexicon.:)

donnalouiserodgers said...

mildly moist

oh English can be a marvellous language...

Dx

JaneH said...

Gorgeous pages, as usual, Rosie! As I've said before, it goes beyond something nice to look at....your blog is USEFUL and really helps us understand the process. Thanks!

Juliwan said...

gorgeous colours, captured the outside, inside. Intrigued that you have 'another' type of handwriting

Twiglet said...

Plenty of Autumn leaves blowing round here tonight!!! I love your pages.

Linda Vincent said...

A wonderful page Rosie....you made great use of that fabulous leaf stamp.

And I frequently think of Pollyanna's wisdom!!
XX

Muckypup said...

Lovin' those leaves!

Heather said...

Hello Rosie - I got here by accident but so glad I found your blog. I love this journal page and your positive approach to dealing with fibro-myalgia. I know how hard it makes life as my youngest daughter has it. She, like you, is very positive - most days. I hope I can find my way back to see more journal pages.