Tuesday 12 January 2010

TEA ON TUESDAY


I think it was Kimmie who started the "Tea on Tuesday" thing ... and I've been meaning to join in for months now. So, Tea on Tuesday bloggers, I'm raising my mug of decaffeinated coffee to you! You may learn a couple of things from this photo (apart from the fact that I don't DO tea), for example I am very fond of spots (polka dots). Also pink. If something is pink and spotty then my cup runneth over!! Incidentally this is a rather posh cup - Cath Kidston no less - a present from my oldest daughter, who also bought me my pink Christmas tree! My beloved bought me the pink spotty teaspoons, which I still think are fab.

You may be uncertain about the creature sitting next to my cup - this is another of those pink objects which keep finding their way in here. I think he's a chicken/rooster egg cup but was a gift from a friend. I get him to look after my paper clips so that they're handy, and he hasn't let me down yet!

6 comments:

Linda Vincent said...

Now you need to link to Kimmie (Art in Red wagons) Love that hen!!

Anonymous said...

The egg cup is soooo cute!!
I have abit of a thing about dots too - polka dots :)
x

*jean* said...

o i love coffee too! and pink! and dots! wonderful post rosie, your little paper clip chick is adorable and just the perfect shape for fishing out paper clips!! cheers!

Unknown said...

That is just the cutest little chick I ever saw ... how cool?

ooglebloops said...

Glad you could join us - coffee's allowed!!! Thanks for dropping by to visit me on Tuesday!!!! Love all your spotty things!!!!!

Unknown said...

yay Rosie! You're added to my list now for next week :) .... it's a no pressure zone tho - cuz life get's crazy - just happy you could stop and sit a spell with us this week tho! -coffee too - yum!

Hugs, Kimmie