Tuesday 13 October 2009

Chapter 18


Chapter 18 has been going rather well, but this does mean that I don't get much time left over for doing arty stuff!

I did however manage this homage to Cath Kidston, in my altered tissue box. We recently bought some very pretty bedding which is sort of son of CK (actually it's V & A Collection) and I was looking at the pattern and thinking "I've got a stamp just like that". So I used whatever I could find to make something in harmony with the design and am delighted with the result. It might need a layer of Mod Podge just to seal it.

Now ... back to Chapter 18, in which our heroine realises she is pregnant ...

2 comments:

Lynn said...

This is just so pretty Rosie :)
I don't think I have seen the square boxes of tissues in such a long time, hope you still have them over there across the pond.

Linda Vincent said...

How lovely; that will look perfect in your bedroom (with the new bedding!) I can hardly believe you've written 18 chapters Rosie....I am in awe of you my friend.
XX