Monday 20 December 2010

AT LAST!!

OK the mince pies are made, the presents bought and wrapped, so I finally managed to spend time with my journal again. I started this page some time ago but never got any further than this ... and its the very last page in the book too!

So anyway, I added some green zig zags and this writing, and without having to think about it I was off again, just like I'd never been away ....
And as you can see it just sort of flowed from there. Its an internal conversation with myself, trying to remember AGAIN that I really shouldn't worry so much since Herself is in charge of it all. The trouble is that sometimes I forget, and think I have to sort everything out single handed, and then I end up feeling overwhelmed .... Daft really, but I never seem to learn!
But it turned into quite an interesting page really. I should probably have it framed and stick it on my wall less than 6 inches from my nose. Do you think then I would remember? Nah, neither do I .....

7 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

There's that hymn, 'God is working (her) purpose out as year succeeds to year..and it instantly came fresh to me when I read your page. Fresh being a good description too, it's a lovely set o' colours!

Anonymous said...

I could do with a large copy of this stuck up on my wall, too.tro

thekathrynwheel said...

A lovely page :-)
Happy Christmas x

Unknown said...

So awesome...I love your pages!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the copy. It is now above my desk where I constantly look at it for
help.

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful page.

Unknown said...

Oooh, I just LOVE all your AJ pages. You're so talented.

I think we could all relate to the sentiments in this page at times...