Monday 10 May 2010

MADE AN ATC!


GOOD NEWS! The magnetic stuff turned up! The phone however is still missing ... if you see it, it's pink (well what other colour would it be?).

Sat down the other afternoon and made an ATC, just because I could and because I LIKE doing it. Am just a hopeless case where these lil fellas are concerned. Apparently, I was in romantic mode too because this is the theme I chose - real lace, gorgeous vintage bride, my lovely church window stamp etc etc. Actually I think I did it again - made it for a challenge and then forgot which one it was for. That happens a lot, it drives me crazy. Did I mention that I used to be quite clever?

7 comments:

Teresa aka Tess said...

Oh Rosie, the ATC is gorgeous...Thanks for sharing it with us....

Alix said...

ooooh i like that one rosie :0)
and yes...the flowers did seem to be a hit! xx

Kaz said...

That's beautiful. I love the metal corner xx

Linda Vincent said...

That is such a pretty image you've used there.....lovely ATC Rosie.
Glad you found the magnetty stuff. As for the phone....have you tried ringing it? S'pose you have.........

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh I think you are very clever; and the phone - double check the fridge and the larder....we've done both, really. Love the ATC, the lace is gorge.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your ATC is gorgeous. Sorry the phone is still missing. Speaking of missing, where is your tea? Not with the nestables. Maybe with the phone. Grin.

Unknown said...

Great ATC - no matter what it was for!!
Oh I know what you mean (about forgetting which one it was for!) ..... those golden memories are sometimes a little rusty :)

I love your new profile picture! That is so cute!